- Payment is due monthly or every two (2) months. Payment is due starting from the date of when the dog is dropped off.
Liability Waiver & Policies
- Green’s Retrievers will endeavor to create as safe an environment as possible for the training and board of my dog and will offer only sound, safe, and responsible boarding and training. However, I recognize that Green’s Retrievers dog training and boarding is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or incorrect assertions. I will not hold Green’s Retrievers responsible for any sickness or unintentional harm that should come upon my dog while Green’s Retrievers is taking care of my dog for boarding and training purposes. I understand that the recommendation of any product or service is not a guarantee of my satisfaction with that product or service. Further, I am and will remain responsible for the actions of my dog at all times and I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Green’s Retrievers boarding and training of any and all claims of injury, expense, costs, or damages caused by the actions of my dog while under Green’s Retrievers instruction or control.
- I authorize medical care and vaccinations to be provided for my dog while under Green’s Retrievers care. If emergency medical attention is required, or in the event I cannot be reached, I authorize emergency medical care to be provided for my dog. I understand that I am responsible for any and all veterinary costs and agree to reimburse Green’s Retrievers for any charges related to vet costs, vaccinations, medical care, or emergency care.
- I authorize Green’s Retrievers to administer and seek First Aid and resuscitation care for my dog as determined appropriate by Green’s Retrievers, and I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Green’s Retrievers for any and all results thereof.
- I understand that all dogs will be boarded at Green’s Retrievers home address of 183 PR 2220 Ore City Texas75683. I give Green’s Retrievers permission to transport my dog/dogs to and from a vet or to and from various areas used for training purposes. I further understand the inherent risks associated with transportation such as, but not limited to, loss or injury due to accident; owner agrees to assume all risks and financial costs associated with said transportation.
- I understand that my dog/dogs will be trained using positive reinforcement methods. I also understand that although my dog(s) will learn multiple behaviors, basic obedience, new routines, and management while in the care of Green’s Retrievers, it is my responsibility to maintain this learning upon their return to the home environment. Dogs do not generalize well. This means that behavior taught while in our care will only be solidified through clear, calm, and consistent repetition once home.
- Animal behavior is never fixed or static; it changes depending on circumstance and environment. Even trained behaviors will fade or extinguish over time without repetition and practice. A dog’s behavior is ultimately the responsibility of the owner.
By initialing, I acknowledge that I understand & agree to the Liability Waiver & Policies as stated above and understand that failure to do so could result in denial of participation without refund.
This contract is validated by the signatures below in total and as approval for future services without additional written authorization.